There are millions of apps available on the iPhone Apple store. The iPhone for all its sophistication is improved even more with the endless apps available on the app store.
There are games, educative, business apps as well as major social media apps such as Snapchat, Facebook and Instagram apps available on the app store.
How to search for apps in the Apple Store
- First, launch the App Store.
- Tap on the lens icon at the bottom right of your screen.
- Type a search query for the app and then tap the search button.
Download apps and games from the Apple Store
To download and install apps and games,
- When the search is complete, Tap the app or game.
- Tap on “Get” for free apps, or the price for paid apps.
How to update apps on the iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Apple Store app.
- Tap the Updates icon (down arrow).
- Then, tap the Update button next to an app.
Search by Top Charts and Categories on the Apple store
To search for top apps available
- Tap Top Charts at the bottom of the screen
This will display top Paid, Free, and Grossing apps available in the App Store.
To search the Apps using categories.
- Tap Categories in the upper left corner of the App Store screen.
Then, select a category to view popular and noted apps within it.
How to automatically install apps and game updates
Apps downloaded from the apple store can be set up to install and update automatically.
- Launch the Settings app.
- Locate and go to iTunes & App Store.
- search for automatic downloads
- Tap Updates to toggle on the corresponding switch.
When done, will automatically search and install updates every day.
How to disable app updates over cellular
If you do not want your apps to update directly from your cellular data allocation, it is possible to redirect all download through a wifi device.
- Open the Settings app.
- Then tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Toggle off the switch to Use Cellular Data.
Please drop comments about the apple store. If you want to know more.