Facebook ad / Facebook Ads is now very important in recent times with an incredible 2.2 billion registered users. In brief of the estimated 7.7 billion people in the world, over a quarter of them are registered on Facebook.
Therefore Facebook has their address, names, occupation, school records etc. Just normal stuffs you fill when setting up your Facebook page.
Joining Facebook is free but the business side of it is the most important. because that huge, global audience makes Facebook is a the worlds biggest market of our generation for just about every business. But the ever-changing Facebook algorithm can make it a challenge to connect without Facebook ad (funny that’s not free).
If you’re a local business and want to target your ads Facebook and Instagram to prospective customers, in your niche, it can be done from your Facebook Page, ad creation or Power Editor.
Facebook Ads / Facebook Ad Guide
The Guide below will you through on the Facebook Ads.
To promote your local business from your Page:
- Go to your Page.
- Click Promote in the top-left. You must be an advertiser to do this.
- Click Promote your business locally.
- Fill in the details of your ad.
- Click Promote.
If you can’t see the Promote your business locally option, you may have to update the page category.
To updating the page category:
- go to about under your cover photo
- Edit Category.
- Choose Local Business.
- And save.
If you are using ad creation or Power Editor you may not need to update Page category.
To promote your local business from ad creation:
- Go to ad creation.
- find and click Reach.
- Choose the Page associated with your local business.
- Set your targeting and budget.
- Add your creative and choose a call-to-action button.
To promote your local business from Power Editor:
- Go to Power Editor.
- Create a campaign using reach objective.
- At the ad set level,
- Enter your targeting and budget.
- At the ad level, add your creative and choose a call-to-action button.
Facebook ad for Local business ads are ideal for driving in-store sales and brand awareness in your area. If you haven’t keyed to this you are missing a world of endless potentials.