The world has always clamored for more protection on social media. Hence facebook reporting is a motive in that direction. It was brought forth to cub the unfair acts on the social media platform. Racial abuse, defamation, and fake news are some of the highs that facebook reporting is aiming to bring an end to.
Lost of users have gone away with world they very bad acts over the internet. Lives have been changed forever because of a simple Facebook post or comment. Well in some bid to show facebook cares the facebook reporting is a way to get some sort of justice. On this post, we will be looking into how it works.
What Is Facebook Reporting Website
Facebook reporting is a simple feature that the user can use to report improper behavior and acts on facebook. Facebook promises to look into every report and check if it meets the guidelines of the social network. All you need to do is report.
Of the millions of users, Facebook has on its platform, there is no doubt that it houses the bad, good and ugly in society. This facebook reporting gives users the power to affect things.
Some users have been scared in the past to approach people for wrongs on the internet because of fear. However, with the facebook reporting the person, you are reporting won’t get your identity and will not know your identity.
Facebook Reporting Vs Block
Facebook block is another feature that allows user make themselves invisible to them. blocking a user means the user can not get to see you on the network or get notifications from you. However facebook reporting grants you the opportunity to revoke actions of users such as post, comments and also to let the admin take necessary actions.
How to Report on Facebook
If you want to report someone on Facebook, here are the steps you must pass through.
- Open the Facebook site.
- Enter your username and password to log in to your account.
- Locate and enter the name of the person you are reporting on the search bar at the top of your Facebook page.
- Search the name of the person.
- On the Users profile page, click on more.
- Some option will be shown to you.
- Scroll down and click on “give feedback or report this profile”.
- Now choose the reason for using facebook reporting against the person.
- After choosing, click on send.
- Click done if prompted again.
The above step can be used for a constant pest on facebook. So reporting them will result in several actions. However, you can also report someone for a post.
Here is how Facebook Reporting works on a Post
- Open the Facebook website.
- Log in to gain access to your account.
- Go to the post that you wish to report.
- Click on the down arrow at the top of the page.
- This will reveal a list of options.
- Now locate and click on “report this post”.
- Choose a reason for reporting the post.
- After that, then click on “mark this post as spam” or “submit to Facebook for review”.
So the feature is there for you to use at any time and available in all countries. Save no to social media intimidation.
Also Read Reset Facebook Password With These Simple Steps