University College London Undergraduate Scholarship: One of the largest, most diverse universities in the UK with more than 120,000 students in London, and also a further 50,000 studying across 190 countries for a University of London degree.
Studying abroad for most students is a big dream come true, This is due to the presence of world-class educational facilities and of course the high standards of education in most countries abroad, but then having the needed funds required to study abroad for most international students is a major problem of actualizing that dream.
So this year for those who want to travel abroad and study for free, you are encouraged to apply for University College London Undergraduate Scholarship for the year 2022 is available for a bachelor’s degree in the field offered by the University.
However, those interested, as well as qualified candidates, should note that the deadline for sending their various applications for this year’s UCL scholarship is on the 1st of July 2022.
University College London Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
Studying in the UK creates opens doors to wherever you go globally. The UK has some world-recognized universities that employ innovative teaching approaches and the leading minds who deliver them to reach students’ potential.
UCL was founded in 1826 and was the first university institution to be established in London. And also the first in England to be entirely secular and to admit students regardless of their religion.
Details of University College London Scholarship
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Status Yearly: Ongoing
- Entry: Undergraduate
- Funding: Undergraduate
Funding: Partial Funding.
Requirements for Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
- University College London Scholarship is available to applicants who have taken part or even participated in UCL’s Summer Challenge Programme.
- Interested and eligible candidates must have completed at least one Widening Participation Activity which includes the following; Residential summer schools, Non-residential summer schools of years 11&12, Realising opportunities, Uni-link, Horizons, Aspire, and Lloyds Scholars spring school
- Applicant must possess an offer of admission to UCL to study and fill time undergraduates degree program for the 2022 intake
- All interested applicants must place UCL as their firm choice
- The candidate’s household income must be 42, 875 pounds or less
- Also, all Applicants for this scholarship must belong to the first generation of their family to enter higher education
- A UK fee status must also be held by applicants
General Benefits of University College London
This scholarship comes with several kinds of sponsored coverage plans. But will give your a rough idea of the general benefits provided by University College London scholarships:
- Academic education expenses such as tuition fees will be partially/fully waived off
- Daily living allowance(Stipend) will be issued
- Medical insurance coverage will be issued
- Literature buying expenses will be sponsored
- Access to University’s licensed software and the library will be granted
- Local to international conference expenses for postgrads will be born
- Also, free residence in the dormitory will be issued, or rental funds will be disbursed if students are required to live off-campus
How to Apply for University College London
All candidates who are very interested and qualified should visit the University Collge London Undergraduate Scholarship
Automatically, UCL assesses candidates for a bursary provided they have consented to share their respective data with the university as part of the regional funding authority. The applicant should make an application for student finance upon successful application for an undergraduate course at UCL.
After that is done, UCL will then receive the student finance household income assessment. As determined by the student’s Funding Authority as long as the student does not opt-out of sharing their household income date.