Where’s my water is a puzzle video game. This game was published by Disney Mobile on the 22 September 2011. The game was later developed by Creature Feep. The game was only available for Google’s Android, Microsoft’s Windows Phone, Apple’s iOS and Blackberry 10 when it was first launched.
This puzzle video game has four chapters and the four chapters include: ”Meet Swampy, Troubled Waters, Under Pressure and Sink or Swim”. All the 4 Chapters of the game has 20 levels. The Game developers have launched three sequel games of where’s my water game. It includes Where’s My Water 2, Where’s My Perry and Where’s My Mickey. The 3 sequels of the game were released on September 2013 and June 20, 2013, respectively.
As stated at the beginning of this article the PC version of the game is not available. But the PC version is now available since the developers have released three sequels of the game. Do you want to download where’s my water game for your windows or Android device? Are you having difficulties in downloading the game? You will get the easiest and fastest method to download the PC and Android Version. Kindly follow the below guide to download the game.
How to download Where’s my water app on your PC
- The first thing to do is to download the apk file of the game.
- Visit any apk download site and download where’s my water app.
- After downloading the app the next step is to install it on your device. Because you can’t run it on your PC without installing it on your device. Follow the below guide on how to install the app on your PC.
How to install where’s my water app on your PC
- You have to download an android emulator on your PC so that you will be able to install the app.
- Android emulator includes Bluestacks, youwave, IntelAppUp etc. For this article, we are using Bluestacks.
- Now you have to download BlueStacks then install it on your PC.
- After installation, Open BlueStacks app and search for “Where’s my water” by typing the keywords in the search box.
- The next step is to click on the search result and install Where’s my water.
- Having got all these done you have successfully downloaded and installed the app.
How to install Where’s my water app your Android Device
- The first step is to Open google play store app If you have it on your device but if you don’t have it on your device you have to download it.
- The second step is to Enter the name of the app in the play store Search Box. Note that the name of the app is Where’s my water.
- Here you have to Click On the download button immediately you get the search result.
- After downloading the app you have to install it on your device so that you will be able to use it.
- Navigate to Google play store.