Yahoo Mail is an email service, the launched in 1997 through the American parent company Yahoo. Yahoo mail is one of the oldest electronic mail companies. The free email service has been recognized and is now global. It provides four different email plans for users. Three of the plans is for personal use (Basic, Plus, and Ad-Free) and the remaining one plan is for businesses.
As of December 2011, Yahoo Mail had 281 million users. The platform is the third largest web-based email service in the world. The platform web-mail client also supports managing non-Yahoo e-mail accounts Since 2015. This is one of the most popular email services available in the world. It allows users to able to communicate globally without charging. The platform is Free and it is fast and easy to use.
How to Create a Yahoo Mail Account
To create a Yahoo Mail account, you can simply visit the official site or use the mobile app which is available on your app store. Follow the guide step by step to create your account without stressing yourself.
- If you have the mobile/web app on your device open it but if you don’t have it then you have to Launch your Browser and visit the official platform.
- Locate the Sign up link and click on it then wait for the page to load.
- On the new page, Input your first name, last name, email address, password, mobile phone number and your date of birth.
- The next step is to enter your gender then click on the continue button.
- You will receive a code on your email provided while registering.
- Enter the code and click on the continue button.
How to Login to Yahoo Mail Account
- The first step is for you to Open your app or visit the official website.
- The Second Step is to Click on the login button and provide your login details.
- Your Login details are your Email Address and password.
With these short guide, you should be able to create and log in your yahoo mail account successfully