Yolo app is a free app that works in connection to your Snapchat account. It is an interactive/feedback app. It allows Snapchat users to receive responses from a friend on their Snapchat. As an ‘add on’ to Snapchat, you must have Snapchat account to use it.
It features an “ask me anything’ sticker that can be added to a Snapchat Story. Friends can open the Yolo to send anonymous questions for a user to answer. These questions and responses can be made public or kept privately away from other users.
Although there have been other apps like this (Ask.Fm, Qooh.Me, Whisper, Sarahah). However, the integration of Yolo app to the Snapchat was the real deal in all.
How to Use Yolo on Snapchat:
To start using the Yolo app, You must first Attach it to Snapchat.
- The app is available on the google play store or iOS app store.
- Proceed to Download it from your iPhone or Android.
- Launch the App on your Phone.
- Click on the Login with Snapchat button.
- Then click on the Continue button.
- Now click on Get Anonymous Messages button.
- At this point, you can type your message or question. You can also customize font and color.
- Proceed to Click on the Share button.
- Your question will be automatically posted your Snapchat story.
- Now your Snapchat followers view and ask you anonymous questions on your post.
You can get to see the anonymous messages when you open the Yolo App on your phone.
How to Reply on Yolo Snapchat app
- Start by Opening the Yolo App on your iPhone/iPad.
- Now proceed to click on the Anonymous Question
- Then type in your reply to that question.
- On clicking the reply button and you will be redirected to Snapchat.
Is Yolo Actually Anonymous?
The app is Really Anonymous app. However the popularity of the app as led to some websites claiming they can reveal the identity of users. Take note they are all frauds and should not trust them.
Yolo app does not reveal the identity of senders except if a user sends harassing messages then they can reveal the identity. But they are bent on not spoiling the fun on the app.